Called the forbidden fruit of Barbados by Griffith Hughes, grapefruit was discovered to be growing in Jamaica in 1789. Since then, grapefruit has been found to have many, many benefits--from clearing skin to rejuvenating dull hair. Grapefruit is also known for its ability to uplift, energize, and support mental focus.
- Simply Earth contributes 13% of their profits to end human trafficking
- Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
- Origin: USA
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Aroma: Fresh, sweet citrus smell that is very characteristic of the fruit
- Note: Base to middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Pale orange
- Main Constituents: d-Limonene
How to Enjoy
- Supports mental focus
- Clears oily skin
- Promotes healthy hair
- Cleans naturally
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Citronella, Coriander, Fir Needle, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Neroli, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe or dog safe: Cats will not like the citrus smell of this oil, but it is unlikely to cause any adverse reactions. Make sure your cat can leave the room if you are using this oil. This oil is generally safe for dogs.
- Dilution Rate: Kids: 1% or less, Adults: 4% or less
- More safety info: This oil is phototoxic. Avoid spending time in direct sunlight after using this oil topically as it will make you more likely to get sunburned. Shelf life of 2 years.
- Glass amber jar for best preservation
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.