*Due to the handmade nature of this product. Expect a arrival 4-6 weeks from order date.
Introducing the first new Burleigh design in a generation, Pollen. Pollen is an unequivocally industrious and productive pattern. The geometric honeycomb backdrop is interspersed with bees, the great symbol of industry. The significance of this pattern is that the layout of each item differs and is asymmetrical, as the exact position of the pattern is in the hands of our skilled tissue transfer decorators. Each bee is placed according to the whim of the decorator, emphasizing the hand decoration method and imbuing each piece with energy and personality.
- Cast by hand from English earthenware clay.
- Uniquely decorated by skilled craftspeople with Burleigh’s centuries old technique of tissue transfer printing from hand-engraved copper rollers
Content + Care
- Handcrafted in the United Kingdom
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Recommend using low temperatures and liquid detergents when washing, or alternatively washing by hand and drying with a soft cloth. Unsuitable for oven and freezer use.
- 300ml/10 oz