1/2 C of Pumpkin Puree
1/4 C of Pumpkin Spice Honey
2 Tbsps. of Almond Milk
2 tsps. of Baking Powder
2 C of Almond Flour
1 C of Oats
1 tsp of Pumpkin Spice
1/2 C of Walnuts
For the Glaze
¼ Cup of Powdered Sugar
1 tbsp of Almond Milk
1 tbsp of Raw Whipped Pumpkin Spice Honey
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your bananas, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice honey, eggs, almond milk, and stir together until it is well mixed.
- Add in your almond flour, oats, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour into your greased baking dish, place in the oven, and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Once it has cooled, drizzle a glaze on top (optional) and enjoy!