Ever have a craving for cake but seeking a better alternative to fit your healthy lifestyle? This paleo cake crafted by our friend and food blogger Marissa with marissaswholelife.com is all the buzz with our taste buds and we are sure it will be with yours too.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs (pasture-raised please)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp of our delicious Orange Bourbon Infused Honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- coconut flakes
- whipped cream
- Add all of your ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into an 8x8 cake pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Pull out of the oven, and use a fork to poke holes throughout the cake!
- Pour a little coconut milk all over and let it soak into the cake. Top with more coconut and whipped cream!
- For extra honey oomph! Drizzle our orange bourbon infused honey into the whipped cream and whisk before adding! YUM!