2 C of Almond Flour
2 Tbsp. of Coconut Flour
1 tsp of Almond Extract
1/4 tsp of Sea Salt
1/3 C of Coconut Oil
1/4 C of Blackberry Bourbon Honey
— for the filling —
1 C of Blackberries
1/2 C of Peaches, chopped
2 Tbsp. of BlackBerry Bourbon Honey
1 Tbsp of Coconut Flour
A pinch of Salt
— for the crumble —
1/4 of Base
1/4 C of Rolled Oats
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base of this crumble. Mix until it becomes dough like. Set aside ¼ of the dough and press the rest of it into an 8x8 baking dish. Place in the oven and bake for about 12 minutes or until the base is golden brown all the way around.
- While the base is cooking, combine all the ingredients for the blackberry bourbon peach filling in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, cook until the ingredients are all mixed and a jelly type batter form. **The peaches should still be in chunks mostly, but the blackberries will be crushed.
- Once the crust is done, pull out of the oven and pour the filling over the crust.
- In your mixing bowl with the ¼ c of batter from your base, add in your rolled oats and stir together. Using your hands, crumble this mixture on top of the filling and cover it. Place back in the oven and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Pull out, cut into squares and enjoy! It goes well with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream as a dessert!